Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Out on a Limb Tuesday -- Taking a Break

When I first started my own linky party, it was around the time when one of the most commonly used companies started charging for their services.  I thought there would be a decrease in those parties available, and for a time there was.  However, now it seems like there are more than enough parties and new ones are starting all the time. 

So I thought I would take a break from hosting the parties and focus on posting projects (I've got a few laying around I just haven't written posts for yet).  Also my days are much more full now that my son needs quite a bit of attention with his online home-based schooling

I will be starting up again some time in the future, although I don't know when at this point.  Thank you to everyone who has linked up and participated each week.  It was a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...