Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shutter Love - Bitter Faces

This week's theme for Shutter Love Tuesdays at The Trendy Treehouse is bitter faces.




It's such a fun theme, I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries.  My entry is another photo of my daughter.  My sister's family was in town for a visit and we all went to a park where I was taking family portraits for them.  It was after dinner and close to bed time for my kids and my daughter had had enough.  She has always been a very clear communicator, even before she could talk.  This look said "Put down the camera and pick me UP!"

Daisy Face

Remember last time I posted the theme was hair? My photo of my daughter was chosen as the #1 winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...