Friday, May 6, 2011

Vote for Me! Pretty Please!

Wow!  I was nominated for the "Best of April" over at To Sew With Love with my pattern and sewing tutorial for the toddler Maxi dress and shrug.  She is holding voting through tomorrow (eeks!  I should have posted this sooner!) so please, pretty please go vote for me!  You can also vote for one other project that you like and there are some really cute ones.

Vote for me here!

Thanks everyone!

P.S. I'm still working on getting us settled into our apartment.  It's hard moving from a three bedroom house with unfinished basement, garage and backyard into a second floor two bedroom apartment.  Plus the house we lived in had so much built-in storage so now I have to figure out how I'm going to store everything, especially all my art supplies/crafts/tools/sewing supplies/fabric/etc.  My air compressor had to go into storage.  Sigh.  Just not something that really works in an apartment complex!  Settling into our new place I feel like I'm working with a giant one of these:

Oh, and I have some more triumphant deal finds to share as well.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Voted.

    We are doing that fitting our stuff into a smaller place. I use those plastic drawer sets for keeping a lot of my art stuff contained. I got most of mine years ago at Costco but Lowes and Home Depot do them in various configurations. They aren't too expensive.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...