Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Have a(n apartment) Home! plus Out on a Limb No. 4

We moved in to our apartment on Saturday. Finally, after nearly a full month, we have a home of our own!  Of course there are boxes everywhere and we won't have internet service set up until next week, but we are so happy to have our own space.  So, until I get back to regular posts and unpack all my creative stuff (can't wait!) here's Out on a Limb #4.

Since my "brand name" is Cat on a Limb you can only link up projects or creations where you went "out on a limb" in some way. Either a technique you've never tried before, or a tried and true technique applied to a new object, or something 100% new to you. I'd love to see how you all stretch your creativity (please keep it family friendly).

**Please grab the button and put it anywhere on your blog (your post, sidebar or party page).** I would like to get more participation and be able to help promote fellow bloggers!

Out on a Limb Tuesdays with Cat on a Limb


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move! Can't wait to see your new space! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup each week.

    I love your blog and am awarding you with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Pop on over to claim your award.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...